Why advertise on NowCroydon?
- We are Croydon's most comprehensive calendar of events with over 11,000 activities listed to date.
- We receive thousands of searches each week from those looking for things to do in and around Croydon.
- Around 60,000 unique website visitors and 200,000 page views each month.
- You can target your advert to particular locations, venues or specific activities.
- Get great exposure with a popular, trusted and Croydon-focussed, local website.
How it works and what it costs
STEP 1 - Choose where to place your ad
At the top of a niche pageeg Comedy in East Croydon, Music in Crystal Palace etc
At the top of an activity pageeg Theatre, Comedy, Music etc
At the top of a location pageeg Central Croydon, South Norwood, Crystal Palace etc
At the top of a venue pageeg Fairfield Halls, BOXPark Croydon, David Lean Cinema etc
STEP 2 - Decide whether you want shared or exclusive placement
SharedYour ad appears on rotation with up to two other (non-competitive) advertisers.
ExclusiveYour ad appears by itself everytime the page is displayed.
Your selected options will cost
If you're a local business or organisation providing a service or product relevant to a Croydon audience, NowCroydon is a great place to be seen. See example banner ads for a pop-up shop, hotel, taxi service, bar or restaurant.
We only accept advertising from bona fide local businesses and organisations who are providing services or products related to the location or activity in which they advertise and that complement our events calendar.
Preference will be given to businesses with a local presence such as
- cafes, restaurants, pubs,
- independent and pop-up shops,
- entertainment venues,
- hotels and other accommodation,
- taxi and car hire,
- services that add genuine interest or value to visitors to our events calendar
All available locations can be found here.
All available activities can be found here.
All available venues can be found here.
A niche page is a combination of location and specific activity (eg Central Croydon / Fairs and Markets).