Jul 2022
S M T W T F S
26 27 28 29 30 01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 01 02 03 04 05 06
Sorry, this event has ended. Alternative events are listed below.

Annual Sponsored Walk


Our annual Sponsored Walk will this year be held on 21st May starting and ending at St Mary's Church hall in Farleigh. 60% of your sponsorship goes to the good cause of your choice with the remaining 40% to Rotary Sanderstead & Selsdon.

You might also like...