Hosting a Halloween Spooktacular! Trickery, witchcraft and mischief is afoot, in the twists and turns of the maize maze, enter if you are brave enough but keep your eyes peeled, you never know who or what is around the corner.
We host daylight maizes for the slightly younger generation that might not be ready for frights at twilight.
For those that are in search for a spooky experience we host twilight sessions, bring your torches and your best screams
16 Acres of real living pumpkins for you to harvest with 20 varieties to choose from, you can fill a wheelbarrow to the brim!
Take a rest and refreshment with coffee, and food to purchase on site.
- Maize Maze entry £6.50
- Group ticket £25.00
- Crafts range from £2 - £10
- 2yrs & under, go free
PYO Pumpkins – Free entry, no need to book, pay for what you pick – priced by size
- Access to the Maize Maze and field is by foot – please keep in mind the ground can become muddy and uneven
- Portaloo’s – including disabled & baby change
- Booking & payment – booking online at www.pickingpatch.com also able to pay on the gate on the day with contactless or cash
- Catering – Onsite catering, onsite light refreshments, picnic spots
- Children – Pushchairs welcome, baby changing facilities
- Parking – Free
- Property Facilities – Dogs not accepted (except guide dogs), portaloo’s, Smoking not allowed
Checkout the Halloween events at https://nowcroydon.uk/
For more information, visit https://pickingpatch.com/